Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Newcastle



So I headed north out of Sydney to Newcastle by train. I had hoped to only stay a day or two before heading to my first host property and shed this tourist mode I was in. My stay ended up being a week. These are the Photos of that week:


This was the moment I decided on my latest profession of being a Rainbow Hunter. Unfortunately it is a non-profit venture at this point.
























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been trying to send you emails but they are all coming back "undeliverable". I tried 2 more today same thing. I miss you and lots of luv. San 08/11/06

6:46 AM

10:47 am  
Blogger Professional Rainbow Hunter said...

No Problem, I have sent you a reply to an e-mail that did come through this morning. Just reply to it without creating a new document and you shouldn't have any trouble. I have limited e-mail access at the moment so please be patient for my reply. Thanx! I miss you too!

10:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home